Lincoln Library Catalog
Lincoln Library's Online Catalog and My Account (HIP)
Search Lincoln Library's online catalog to find books and
other materials. Also, check your account.
The following changes have been made to the catalog:
- In Advanced Search there is a new limit choice for format, such as DVD.
- It is also possible to put only an asterisk in the “Keyword in any field” box and then choose DVD, for example, in the limit menu. The results should show all DVDs owned by Lincoln Library.
- The maximum number of results to be sorted was raised to 7,000. This means with our standalone collection that the red message of too many items to sort won’t be as frequent.
- Three new tabs were added: Ask For It (a form to request that Lincoln Library buy an item), eBooks (leads to our webpage that shows our eBook and eAudiobook providers), and Ask a Librarian (goes to our email reference form).
Additional ways to search the library catalog:
- The BookMyne app is available for Apple and Android mobile devices. Just add "Lincoln Library - Spfld, IL" to "My Libraries". Note that the Suggested Reading service is not fully functional at this point.
- The Librarily app is integrated into Lincoln Library's Facebook page. You can click buttons to "Like" an item in search results, or send the information to a friend. Click the "Catalog Search & Reserve" button on Lincoln Library's Facebook page to get started.
Search for books, articles, and more at libraries around the world. To request items held outside of Lincoln Library, contact a librarian at Lincoln Library.