Study Room Policy
- Reservations are accepted for Study Rooms up to 7 days in advance. Reservations can be made by calling/visiting the Reference Desk or making a reservation online.
- The individual who made the reservation must check in at the Reference Desk at the specified time. Rooms will be held for 15 minutes past the reservation start time, and then given to the next guest on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Library staff will open the room.
- Only persons age 16 and up can request rooms. Anyone under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult and not left in the room alone.
- Reservations are for two hours. However, guests can continue to use the room after two hours if no one else is waiting. If all Study Rooms are in use and there is a waiting list, the room occupied the earliest will be asked to vacate first.
- Rooms are equipped with whiteboards. Whiteboard supplies such as markers and erasers are available upon request from the Reference Desk.
- Rooms are not meant for storing personal items. Items should not be left unattended in Study Rooms. Unattended items will be placed in lost and found located in the security booth on the first floor.
- Guests are responsible for leaving rooms in the same condition that they found them.
- Rooms must be vacated 15 minutes before the library closes.
- All library policies apply in the Study Rooms, unless otherwise noted.
Approved by Lincoln Library Board August 25, 2021