Learn over 30 languages with this proven immersion method. Practice reading, writing, listening and speaking. Speech recognition gives you interactive feedback, and your progress syncs across all your devices.
Stretch all of your language-learning muscles: listening, reading, writing and speaking! The Rosetta Stone Library Solution teaches through context clues rather than grammar and translation. Learn new material in core lessons, do activities to reinforce what you've learned, and wrap up units by chatting in a simulated conversation. Speech recognition gives you interactive feedback, plus your progress will sync across all of your devices!
From a desktop or laptop:
- Go to Rosetta Stone from the library website to sign in. If you are outside the library, you will be prompted to enter your Lincoln Library card number.
- Select Rosetta Stone Library Solution, then enter your email, create a password, and choose a language.
- Click Launch Rosetta Stone Foundations, and choose the language and level.
(This must be the same language you selected in the previous step.)
- Follow the prompts to customize your experience and begin learning at your own pace!
First-time users: Download and install the Rosetta Stone mobile app, but do not open it.
- On your mobile device, always sign in to Rosetta Stone through the library website first.
- Launch Rosetta Stone Foundations.
- The app will automatically open to setup and begin learning!
If the app does not automatically log you in: select I Already Have An Account, then choose Work or School as the account type. Login again with your email and password, using s9067598 as the Namespace.
To change the language you are learning, you must sign out twice: (1) from within the interactive Rosetta Stone lesson page, and then (2) from the white Rosetta Stone Language Learning Suite page. Then from our website you can sign back in and select a different language. This will save your progress before you move on to a different language.
Languages offered include:
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- English (American)
- English (British)
- Filipino (Tagalog)
- Persian (Farsi)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Spanish (Latin America)
- Spanish (Spain)