Wall Street Journal
Digital access to the Wall Street Journal, including unlimited articles on WSJ.com, a digital edition of today's paper, and more. Sign in with your library card number and PIN, then create an account at WSJ.com and log in to start reading.
Digital Subscription to the Wall Street Journal
As a library card holder, you have complimentary online access to the Wall Street Journal from Lincoln Library. You are are not permitted to share sign-on credentials with any other person.
From the library, home, work, or on the go, click the View Wall Street Journal button below, log in with your library card number and PIN, then click to create your WSJ.com account and claim your free 72-hour pass for digital access. At the end of your complimentary 72 hours, you can return to this page, click the button again, and log in again. There is no weekly or monthly limit to the number of passes you can claim.
Steps for Access
1. Click the View Wall Street Journal button.
2. If you don't have a wsj.com account, you will need to create one on your initial use.
3. Already have a wsj.com account? Simply log in with your email and password.
4. You may be prompted to verify your email address.
5. Decline any offers or ads to purchase a membership through the WSJ. This service is free for all Lincoln Library Card holders.
Redeeming Additional Passes
1. Return to this page and click on the View Wall Street Journal button.
2. Log in to wsj.com with your email and password.
3. Redeem another 72-hour pass.