Hours and services may change with little notice in response to public health guidelines.
Using the Library: the Basics
- Masks are not required, but are encouraged
- Practice social distancing
- Return your materials to 7th Street or lobby drop boxes
- Curbside pickup will continue by appointment, or you may pick up your holds inside the library during open hours
- Notary service by appointment
- Computer access, printing, copying and faxing available
- Library card services in person or by phone or email
- Meeting rooms are available
- Homebound delivery is available
- Donations ARE being accepted. Please see our donations page for more information.
Contact us with any questions about our in-person services, or to get help with research, library cards, and more without leaving your home!