Ask a Library Techie
Program Type:Computer Class
Sharpen your computer skills for free in the Nancy Huntley Computer Classroom.
Drop on in for "Ask a Library Techie," Lincoln Library's one-on-one tech help session! Bring your own device (like a smartphone, e-reader, tablet, or laptop), or borrow one of the computers in our computer classroom. Two of our tech-savvy staff members will be on hand to answer tech questions or help you one-on-one with any kind of computer or device. This is not a structured class, it is a one-on-one help session.
Registration isn't required, but if you register and let us know what your question will be regarding, we can make sure we're prepared to help answer it!
Examples of questions might be:
- How to use Microsoft Word to write a letter or make a resume
- How to sort or clean up your email
- How to use voice commands on your phone
- How to check out library e-books
- How to search for and print out recipes
- How to make a flyer
Just bring your questions (and your device) and let our librarians help you out!