Lincoln Library’s Youth Services staff are experts at connecting children to the right resources. We would love to gather materials for your child. Please let us know what you’re seeking by using this form. Teachers and homeschooling families are also invited to use this form to request support materials for their curriculum.
Be sure to include which formats you would like (books, audiobooks, DVDs, etc.) and the age/grade level of your child. If the items are for a school assignment, please briefly describe the requirements of the assignment. The more we know, the better we can meet your needs!
- My 5th grader needs to research the Supreme Court and create a poster.
- My 1st grader is struggling with addition and subtraction.
- I am getting ready to potty train my toddler.
- My eight year old loves Diary of a Wimpy Kid and would like more books like it.
- I am a 3rd grade teacher and my class is studying world geography. I need books on certain countries.
If you want to request a specific book or resource held by Lincoln Library, please place a hold through our catalog instead of using this form.